Friday, February 20, 2009

THAT WAS just A DREAM

THAT WAS just A DREAM

setting: a lost lover,hallucinating and dreaming ,frustrated as hell.....blaming himself,and yet no one in particular....and doesnt even know wat is he talkin abt.....still wishes his sweatheart ,the best o life.....n has compromised with his life ,knowing well that pain is his to savour....


That was just a dream.
I saw you,and me
Walking, hand in hand
On a dark,lonely beach.
Hell o' heaven,and heav'n o' hell
All well within our reach.

With unenjoyed pleasures and unfelt pain,
Lightening,thunder and heavy rain,
Lost ourselves in the darkness,
Feeling deaf...blind...... lame.

Silent us,no syllable said,
The touch conveyed it all.
I saw in her shallow eyes,
A burning meteor fall.
Wish! for her everlasting love had i wished
,Those dry,timid,trembling lips had i kissed.
And tho' my love was willin',luck didnt smile,
God didnt let me,walk the last love mile.

Alas,saw water splash across her face,
tears come out as the meteor falls in the lake.
That was the moment i lost the plot,
Asked god,please let those tears forever stop.
God granted my prayers,hadn't i seen a meteor fall?
Her tears became pearls,as was my call.
But the tears of the world carry a constant weight,
N' so i cry ,and i cry all my life,to compensate.


That was just a dream i saw,that was just a dream,
But it was the only one i have ever seeen.
And tho' we were together never so cosy,
and no meteor ever fell into your lake,
Yet i wish myself all your tears ,
My pearls and roses you take.
Live well your life,live fully too your dreams
Smile from my fate ,this lover lost screams.

THIS IS to J'....my muse....who was never mine....then wy do i miss her if she doesnt exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment