Saturday, February 21, 2009

H.O.P.E.

HOPE

This is to FREEBEE......a stranger,total one at that....she gave me the assignment last nite ,to write something on HOPE....n this is wat i instantly and instictively liked abt her....uncomplicated passion,simple aggression...

Everytime something bad happened,as it did so often ,
They told me, the worst is over,but HIS heart didn’t soften,
I cried,I prayed ,AH ! I hoped in vain , (FOR A TURNAROUND IN FORTUNE)
But each time HE topped the previous, with a bitter-more pain.

So ALMIGHTY,help your own self ,with your palliative of hope , OR
So Almighty ,stick up your ass, your palliative of hope(if u r a disbeliever)
To keep living,I invoke my pains ,and heavily do dope.(with my pains,as they say,pain is the best f addiction)
With HIS own weapon ,I purge myself of HIM,
Am no longer subject to HIS sadist whim.

I ,now, HOPE, happiness never ever crosses my path.
I HOPE someday Almighty incurs my wrath.
To free one and all of his rule, is my aim,
I envision a world ,where nobody takes His name.


setting: this angst against ALMIGHTY is heartfelt.....he gives u pain,so that u pray and acknowledge his superiority....HOPE is his weapon.....Prayer is our bribe......the above poem is not complete in itself,bt i will keep RANTING and RAVING against him.....MILTON built a powerful case against ALMIGHTY bt lacked courage and conviction to take it to its logical conclusion.....by GOD,i wont shy away.....

**BTW if anyone has any idea how to expand H.O.P.E.....tell me......
like......Have Optimism PUT Paid....etc etc
or...........High Optimism Pays.....something like this.....

4 comments:

  1. I am an agonist not atheist.But your wrath is highly blasmephous for junta.Beleieve it god plays superior to those an audience that's afraid to comment anything wrong.In a love relation,you can hate/love on mood but image of god is manipulated as everybody loves him.I hope, god will someday reply your demand by sending a juggernut blind faith follower to demoralise you.Milton was right but coward.In the last days of life,when no one was there to help him,he asked help from god as a surrendered soldier.I hope not for god but for god to talk to me in equal terms someday.If you want good quotes on hope,just reply back,an almighty google has enough data on hope than ours mind.Just go fucker search there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. god has been playing the fool for so long now....almost since eternity.Worse thsn the worst of politicians.This must change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayaver,boy....i didnt ask for quote....silly ,i said i want to expand the abbreviation H.O.P.E.....shucks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry abhinav sir for quote.Was in full flow of emotion and rush,hence written in sublime language.Sorry for any offence...

    ReplyDelete